If you are looking for the perfect deep red pointed pumps you are in luck. Two all most identical options with a big price tag difference. I love them both, but what will be your choice ?
The biggest party of the year is just a few days away. Busy with shopping for everybody else on your list you probably forgot all about it and what you are going to wear. This is one of this nights you want to sparkle and shine and you have all the rights to do so. Remember to keep it classy and use the shine in the right ways without over doing it. Shoes, bags and accessories are your best friends to achieve the perfect look. You can go with the timeless tux look, the classy party dress or the ultimate wild party red jumpsuit. Looking fab and have fun is all you have to do. Cheeeeeers !!!!!
- Blazer – Mossimo at target.com
- Pants – Tibi at net-a-porter.com
- Earings – Target at target.com
- Clutch – Sasha Uber at macys.com
- Shoes – Bionda Castana avenue32.com
- Dress – Michael Aghal at theoutnet.com
- Necklace – Target at target.com
- Clutch – Expressions at shop.nordstrom.com
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo at shop.nordsrom.com
When I think of a modern classic outfit, the combination of navy and red always makes the list. I have few variations of this look and it’s definitely one of my signatures. It’s simple, it’s sophisticated and it’s always on trend. The basic is a navy jacket, white t-shirt, dark denim and a pop of red – shoes or a bag. You can play with the different shapes and styles but stay true to the original idea. If these jeans are too skinny go with a wider leg, if the jacket is too short opt for a classic blazer. For more a casual look stay with the t-shirt, to polish it up do a sharp white shirt. To keep it fresh always choose current accessories. And this is how you can have a timeless look and be right on trend.
TIP 1 – The rule of investing in the best quality shirt is valid for the t-shirts also. T-shirts are a must have basic, the better the quality the more wear you will get out of it.
TIP 2 – I wear this look with wide leg jeans and super high wedges. The wider the leg, the wider the heel of the shoes.
- Jacket – Derek Lam – My own
- T-shirt – Alexander Wang at net-a-porter.com
- Shoes – Sergio Rossi at farfetch.com
- Jeans – H&M at hm.com
- Bag – Milly at handbags.com
- Necklace – Chloe + Isabel at chloeandisabel.com
With the pre-fall collections still unveiling I think it’s about time to share with you the most interesting looks so far. In my eyes some collections stood out from the rest like Vercace, Missoni, Michael Kors, Erdem and Fendi. Others have only looks worthy of mentioning.The designers are showing a mix of hard and soft fabrics, lots of graphics, contrasts and color-blocking, cropped and structured jackets and again lots of leather. I appreciate the true fall palettes, but also enjoy the freshness of the lighter hues. Fashion is surprising us with wide range of styles from the urban chic to soft glamour, from shameless opulence to sophisticated minimalism.
Whatever you personal taste is, I am sure you will find lots of inspiration in the looks below.
|House of Holland|
|Oscar De La Renta|
With the Holidays just around the corner and parties invitations coming in, some of us are still looking for the perfect dress to wear. When I think Christmas and New Years I immediately see the classic elements like sparkles and sequins, rich colors and fabrics. We can find all of it and more done in a spectacular new and modern way for the season. No matter if you are going to an office party, a family gathering or a full blown New Years celebration there is a dress out there to make you shine.
I put together small selection of the most dazzling dresses around to make your choice easier. Of course I divided them in two sections – the luxury top designers styles and equally stunning but more affordable options.
- Alice + Olivia dress at saksfifthavenue.com
- Herve Leger dress at net-a-porter.com
- Roberto Cavalli dress at net-a-porter.com
- Vilshenko dress at modaoperandi.com
- Jenny Pakham dress at stylebop.com
- Valentino lace dress at farfetch.com
- Lanvin dress at matchesfashion.com
- Emilio Pucci short dress at thecorner.com
- Jonathan Saunders at stylebop.com
- Notte By Marchesa at boutique1.com
- H & M dress at hm.com
- Ornate Update dress at modcloth.com
- Dinner Party dress at modcloth.com
- Sachin + Babi dress at saksfifthavenue.com
- Juicy Couture dress at juicycouture.com
- Fashion Star at saksfifthavenue.com
- Phoebe Evening at tjmax.tjx.com
- Tadashi Shoji at shop.nordsrom.com
- Dress The Population at revolveclothing.com
- Top shop dress at us.topshop.com