With the temperatures in the forties the winter is officially here. The only reason I am exited about that is I can finally wear a coat. I have to admit my coat collection is getting bigger then it should be, but of course there is always room for more.
To me the coat its not only a piece of clothing that protects me from the elements but an important fashion statement.
This season you have the power to make a real one – the selection on the market is incredible, new shapes and styles, luxury soft fabrics and endless color choices. We see the menswear influence in the boxier shapes, the more feminine styles with the florals and the pastels and lots of leather trim and elements. Choose the one that is going to compliment your body and personality the most.
My selection is divided to two categories – luxury and affordable to please every taste and budget.
- Marni at www.net-a-porter.com
- MIU MIU at www.net-a-porter.com
- Rebecca Taylor at www.rebeccataylor.com
- Burberry Brit at www.my-wardrobe.com
- 3.1 Philip Lim at www.lagarconne.com
- SEA NY at www.my-wardrobe.com
- Marc Jacobs at www.mytheresa.com
- Victoria Becham Denim at www.mytheresa.com
- Prabal Gurung at www.modaoperandi.com
- Donna Karan at www.modaoperandi.com